We’ve educated all of our children at home since my oldest was in preschool. I ordered my first homeschool curriculum in 2001! It’s been quite a journey and we love the flexibility and opportunities it affords us! Since my husband doesn’t work Monday through Friday, it’s nice to be able to structure our school schedule where we can spend time with him when he’s off. We love the literature-based approach, and though we use Sonlight as our base, we’re pretty eclectic.
- Week One: Texas in Ancient Times
- Week Two: Earliest Explorers-Cabeza de Vaca
- Week Three: Earliest Explorers-La Salle
- Week Four: The Missions Era & Spanish Colonization
- Week Five: Presidio La Bahia & Mission Espiritu Santo