According to the Westminster Shorter Catechism, the chief end of man is “to glorify God and enjoy Him forever”. This is our purpose, our reason for existing. So a “home with purpose” also exists to glorify God in all areas: household tasks, family relationships, faith, education, personal growth, and more.
I want Home With Purpose to be an encouragement to glorify God in every aspect of home and family life.
- Sunday/Monday: Home With Purpose. At the beginning of the week I’ll share my thoughts on topics like home organization, schedules and routines, green living, and anything related to keeping home.
- Tuesday: In the Kitchen & Healthy Living. Tuesdays will be when you can expect to see recipes, nutritional and “real food” information, and thoughts on what I’m doing in the kitchen. This may include meal planning and kitchen organization, or even exercise or other healthy living topics.
- Wednesday: Family Discipleship/Purposeful Family. I’ll continue to share resources for family discipleship mid-week, and hopefully will be able to develop the content of my Christ-Centered Families class into a series to share here too. This is where I’ll put my thoughts on how we celebrate different holidays, and I may discuss other parenting-related topics here also as the need arises.
- Thursday: Mom’s Bookshelf/Personal Growth & Hobbies. This will be the time of week for me to share what I’m reading for my own personal growth or pleasure, including things like my bible reading plan or studies, and anything else that strikes my fancy.
- Friday/Saturday: In Our Classroom/Home Education. The end of the week will be for updates on our current studies, reviews of homeschool-related resources and products, field trip reports, and so on.
I hope Home With Purpose blesses you and offers you encouragement on the journey!