Time for another round-up purposeful links!
- Leigh Ann at Intentional By Grace shared a great explanation of what she keeps in her natural medicine cabinet and why. Supplements, herbs, essential oils, first aid, homeopathics, and more are covered. This would be a great list for someone who doesn’t know where to start!
- Danelle at Weed ‘Em and Reap has done a great post on properly preparing grains, complete with a couple of great infographics! I think gluten and grain sensitivity is a very real issue for many, and that pretty much everyone could benefit from reducing grains in their diet, but our family has not totally eliminated them. Danelle explains the methods we use and the reasoning behind them quite thoroughly here!
- Motherhood shows us our need for the gospel clearer than ever: “I see traces of the gospel story every day in the things I encounter as a mother. Each time I confront sin in my children, I see my own sin reflected back at me and I am reminded of my great need for a Savior.” Read the whole thing here.
- Trevin Wax has some food for thought about how we communicate the purpose of the church to our kids. Do they think it’s just to “learn about God”? See what he has to say in “Dad, I Think I Know All the Bible Stories Now.”
- Do you have a dedicated schoolroom for your homeschool or does school take place all over the house? Hip Homeschool Moms did a fantastic feature this week sharing photos submitted by readers of real-life homeschool spaces of all types! It’s really neat to see how others are doing things! There’s also a linky, if you’d like to share your own homeschool space.