Another week already over! Can you believe it’s August? Here’s a few links for you to peruse:
- Staying caught up on laundry is a constant battle around here. My friend Angi over at Schneiderpeeps released her new ebook Taming the Laundry Monster this week. Such an encouraging little book!
- Food Babe did a great post on how to find a mascara that doesn’t have a bunch of nasty chemicals in it. We’re going to need to buy the Dancer new stage makeup for dance soon, and I need new mascara too. We’ll definitely be referring to this!
- We’ve all heard of the BRAT diet for tummy troubles. Well, here’s the real food alternative. Much more nourishing! The Sprouting Seed blog is a new one for me, and I’m really enjoying it! Lots of great stuff there.
- Great thoughts at Blogging Theologically on not letting despair distort our thinking.
- The Compass Classroom is having a big back to school sale from now until Monday, August 12th. 25% off ALL DVDs and downloads! It’s not going to be officially announced until Monday, but the sale prices are already in effect. We’re big fans of their video curriculums! They’re engaging, informative, and super high quality! You can read my reviews of their Latin, economics, and American history programs to see what I mean.
I’m off to enjoy my twenty year high school reunion! Have a great weekend!