Here are this week’s purposeful links:
- It’s a fact. Girls are hitting puberty earlier. But it’s not just about the hormones in chicken! Check out this post from Katie at Kitchen Stewardship.
- I’ll be attempting this recipe this week for my oldest daughter’s birthday: Chocolate Mousse Caramel Pecan Cheesecake. I’ll let you know how it turns out!
- Do your teens read theology books? Here are 5 reasons they should from The Rebelution.
- This is so true: God Often Does His Best Work in the Darkness
- My teen boy is definitely not as big a reader as his older sister. Here are some great tips for raising boys who read.
Have a wonderful weekend!