Here’s this week’s roundup of purposeful links!
- The whole concept of our microbiome and how it relates to our health is fascinating to me! Here’s 10 things you need to know about your microbiome.
- Do you know how to fix the one mistake most people make when cooking with garlic? I didn’t.
- The newest The Hunger Games movie opened this weekend. Have you read the books or seen the movies? Kaitlyn (16) and I have enjoyed them. We thought this article about the classical roots of the story was really interesting! So many parallels to Greek and Roman mythology!
- In light of the allegations against Bill Cosby splattered all over the internet and social media, I appreciated Ann Voskamp’s 35 Things We’d Better Tell our Sons About Harassment, Assault, & “Boys Will Be Boys”
- I love these 50 Reasons Homeschooled Kids Love Being Homeschooled from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers!