Here are this week’s purposeful links:
- I’ve noticed something similar myself, although I have plenty of decluttering left to do: How Decluttering My Home Changed the Way I Spend
- I made this Chive Butter Chicken last week and it was a huge hit with the whole family. It was super simple to make! We had roasted veggies with it, and it’s definitely a new favorite meal!
- Love this: Why Christians Should Paint, Dance, Quilt, Act, Compost Music, Write Stories, Decorate Cookies, and Participate in the Arts
- A good reminder: What a Mama Needs
- This post makes some great points, although we’re still a bit more structured than she seems to be: Why the School-At-Home-Room Drives Me Crazy. I did find pretty quickly when I began homeschooling that a separate “school room” was not a good for for us. If you homeschool, where do you fall on the spectrum? Are you a structured “school at home” family, unschoolers, or somewhere in between?
Have a wonderful weekend!