Here are this week’s purposeful links:
- These are some great tips for eliminating paper clutter. I know most of these, I just need to follow them consistently.
- This Chocolate Banana Freezer Pie looks delicious!
- Another great one from Kristen at We Are THAT Family: Because Sometimes Being the Meanest Mom Might Also Make You Mother of the Year
- Can you relate to this? I can. Disciple-Making in the Living Room
- Do your kids use a Kindle or other electronic reading device? My older two each have their own and do a lot of their reading on them, and I love mine, even though there are things I appreciate about physical books too. Mandi at Life Your Way has some thoughts on kids and Kindles.