Here are this week’s purposeful links:
- I love this encouragement for those of us worn out from living on a super tight budget from Crystal at Money Saving Mom! I’ve been there many, many times.
- My extra dark cocoa powder is on it’s way, and I can’t wait to try this grain free spiced dark chocolate cake when it gets here!
- This is so me: The Struggle of the Intoverted Mother
- What are your thoughts on the Josh Duggar controversy? I think Sheila Gregoire’s post is balanced, thoughtful, and makes some points worth considering.
- Are you officially on summer break yet? Here’s some fun summer ideas for homeschool families!