I didn’t get a Purposeful Links up last weekend!
I apologize. We were busy with homecoming, visiting family, and preparing for an upcoming trip, and it was neglected in the busyness. Now, I have so many links saved, I had trouble narrowing it down this week!
Here are the ones that made the cut:
- Will all the hype about Ebola, I really appreciated this perspective. It offers some great info from a medical perspective, and an important reminder about our call as Christians to be a voice of peace amidst the confusion.
- The Chive Butter Chicken I shared last time was absolutely delicious! Here’s another simple, delicious sounding chicken recipe I came across on Facebook this week.
- This week was National Pregnancy and Infant Loss week. I’ve shared a little bit of my story before, but this article at the Huffington Post just really hit the nail on the head!
- Halloween is fast approaching, and the debate over the “correct” Christian response continues. R.J. Grune has some interesting thoughts on the subject, regardless of which side of the issue you come down on.
- We’re used to seeing lists of why people SHOULD homeschool. Real Life at Home shared 9 Reasons you should NOT homeschool.