August has flown by!
Here’s my last collection of purposeful links for the month:
- I’ve been using lavender with some success to help combat seasonal allergies, but there are some other great suggestions for natural remedies here from The Humbled Homemaker too!
- I’ve got to try this homemade whole food “velveeta” and “cheez whiz”.
- It looks like our homeschool is right in line with current research! Have you seen the reports in the news about the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendation to push back school start times for teens?
- This made me laugh. Hard. Things Children Do That Are Unacceptable for Adults to Do.
- Have you seen the annual ranking of American’s top ten home schools? So fun.